Weekend at Space Ibiza
Prepare yourself to go 100% for three days at the best club of the world with Glitterbox, elrow, Kehakuma and Vagabundos. If you don’t have it clear, here are 6 reasons why you should not miss what Space Ibiza has in store for you this weekend.
1. Savage collective will be at Space Ibiza this Friday once again. The blend between East London and the American Vogue Ball culture will be represented by this artistic group. Dancing steps, glamour and a lot of style will become part of their awesome shows in our legendary Terrace.
2. Glitterbox is a complete classic on Fridays in Ibiza, the party has settled on the Ibiza scene with a force in such a short period of time. The atmosphere, performances and the best sound make it impossible not to notice this new bet by Space Ibiza.
3. On Saturday, the Main Room of Space Ibiza will experience one of the most wild and talked about parties of the White Island. Elrow returns on the 18th with “The Singermorning”, their star theme, where Los Suruba will be the headliners.
4. Kehakuma repeats the KOMPAKT TOTAL experience. The label by Michael Mayer returns to Space Ibiza with a great lineup. Blond:ish, Gui Boratto (live) and Dauwd will continue to consolidate their exquisite musical taste on the Saturday parties at the Terraza of the club.
5. Sundays belong to Luciano. His residency at Space Ibiza is giving a lot to talk about, so do not let them tell you otherwise. This week he will be accompanied by Michel Cleis, D’Julz and Eduardo de la Calle, among others.
6. There’s no better way to end the weekend by enjoying the ambiance of Vagabundos. One huge tent, dancers and acrobats complete the show that starts and ends the weekend at Space Ibiza.
Don’t over think it, choose your party at Space Ibiza for this weekend. See you there!