The Hives, Shygirl, Tiga, Baxter Dury and James Holden join the Meo Kalorama 2023 line-up

The Hives, Shygirl, Tiga, Baxter Dury and James Holden join the Meo Kalorama 2023 line-up


MEO KALORAMA unveils new names and its highly anticipated daily program for the second edition, set in the stunning Parque da Bela Vista from August 31st to September 2nd. Yesterday, on the immersive platform of Metaverse MEO, guests from across the world were treated to an exclusive glimpse into the day programming schedule of the festival. This virtual meeting point will be active from today until the festival, serving as a hub for immersive experiences and connections.

Newly revealed acts for MEO KALORAMA 2023 include the energetic Swedish rock band The Hives, English singer-songwriter Baxter Dury, renowned for his collaborations with the likes of Jarvis Cocker, The Whites Stripes and The Kills.  On the electronic front, the festival welcomes the legendary Tiga, known for his unparalleled stage presence, and James Holden, who will take festival-goers on a sonic journey with his groundbreaking album ‘Imagine This Is a High Dimensional Space of All Possibilities’, as well as British rapper, DJ and singer-songwriter Shygirl. Additionally, Chima Isaaro and Saint Caboclo will grace the state-of-the-art PANORAMA stage, dedicated exclusively to electronic music. The PANORAMA stage will also host the likes of Ben Ufo, Budino, Call Super B2B Anz, Phoebe, John Talabot, Gazzi, Dinamarca, Moxie, Peach, Nicolas Lutz, Tijana T and Violet to name a few.

This year MEO KALORAMA embraces again the initiative “Chelas é o Sítio”, project founded by Sam The Kid with other figures of the neighborhood of Chelas, which finds in the festival voice and stage for the rising talents in the neighborhood community and in the national music scene. Local talent taking part include Rato-Chinês, Gui Aly and Snake Gr.


MEO KALORAMA 2023 upholds its strong commitment to the local community and sustainability. The festival achieved outstanding waste management results last year, recycling an impressive 62% of collected waste and converting the remaining 38% into energy. This remarkable achievement earned MEO KALORAMA the prestigious ‘ECO EVENT‘ recognition from Valorsul, reaffirming its status as a zero waste to landfill event. Additionally, the festival’s promoter (Last Tour) has recently been honored with the esteemed B CORP certification, highlighting their unwavering dedication to community and environmental causes aligned with the UN Agenda 2030 and Sustainable Development Goals.


Where culture, art and Lisbon unite. This dynamic community embodies the festival’s pillars of Music, Art and Sustainability. From local talent to international visionaries; including artists, tattooists, booksellers, and skaters all finding inspiration in Lisbon’s vibrancy. Discover their captivating stories in 7 mini-episodes on the festivals socials. Throughout the series they celebrate the creative spirit of professional dancer Carlota, tattoo artist Sasha, ceramist Cécile Mestelan, bookseller Rui Campos, skaters of Betesga Skate Magazine, painter Helen Butler, and the Batukadeiras Orchestra of Portugal.


The line-up for this second edition of MEO Kalorama reinforces the meticulous curatorship that marked the debut edition of the festival. Proof of that is the vote of ‘The Best Festival 2022’ by Time Out magazine awards, as well as the Best New Iberian Festival and Best Concert by an International Artist in Portugal (Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds) at the Iberian Festival Awards. In this second edition, Last Tour, promoter of MEO Kalorama, consolidates the 3 pillars of the festival, Music, Art and Sustainability, at a time when it has just obtained the prestigious B CORP certification, which attests to its commitment to the community and the planet, in line with UN Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals.

Daily tickets for MEO Kalorama are just 65 from June 13th at noon. General passes at the current price of 145 ends on the  June 13th, tickets will then be priced at 160.

Meo Kalorama will take place at Bella Vista Park, Lisbon (Portugal) between the 31st of August and 2nd of September 2023. Tickets can be purchased at




Post a Comment