BBC Radio 1 announces Blink 182 and Twin Atlantic for Radio 1’s Rock All Dayer
BBC Radio 1 today announced Radio 1’s Rock All Dayer – a full day of rock music on Wednesday 8th June, which will include an incredible line up of bands performing live from BBC’s Maida Vales studios – coming to a climax with a spectacular live show hosted by Daniel P Carter and Annie Mac from 7-10pm.
The day will include live performances from:
A DAY TO REMEMBER | AGAINST THE CURRENT | ALL TIME LOW | ASKING ALEXANDRIA | BLINK 182 | FRANK CARTER & THE RATTLESNAKES | CREEPER | MOOSE BLOOD| NECK DEEP | TWIN ATLANTIC
· Twin Atlantic will be performing live on The Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw (6:30-10am).
· Blink 182 will be performing live during Clara Amfo’s show (10am-1pm).
· All Time Low will be performing live during Scott Mills’ show (1-4pm).
· Neck Deep will be performing live during Greg James’ show (4-7pm).
· Annie Mac and Daniel P Carter will co-host a live show which will include performances from Moose Blood, Against The Current, Blink 182 (acoustic), A Day To Remember, Creeper, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes and Asking Alexandria.
Annie Mac says: “I’m really looking forward to doing our annual co-host with Dan and getting some of the most exciting rock bands around to perform at this massive gig for us”
Radio 1’s Rock All Dayer will showcase a key part of Radio 1’s specialist music output, as well as demonstrating the station’s commitment to supporting new, British talent. You can watch highlights on Radio 1’s BBC iPlayer channel.
Tickets to attend the live show in the evening from BBC’s Maida Vale Studios are free via a ballot that opens in Annie Mac’s show at 19.45 on the 1st June and closes on Dan P Carter’s show at 23.55 on Sunday 5th June – Visit www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 for more details