Headliners announced for Corona Sunsets Croatia Music Adventures 2016
Croatia Music Adventures are proud to announce their partnership with Corona Sunsets – making this festival the first 'Sunsets' event in Croatia. Sigma and Clean Bandit top the stages at this unique event, but for something really special that you'll be chatting about for years, how about an exclusive set on the secluded beach of the island of Lokrum (Game of Thrones location) from DJ Maestro..?
Chart toppers Sigma and Clean Bandit have been announced as headliners for Corona Sunsets Croatia Music Adventures 2016, which takes place on the idyllic Banje Beach, Dubrovnik, on 28-29th July.
Croatia Music Adventures sets itself apart from other more mainstream Croatian festivals in that the organisers deliberately keep the ticket numbers low, to create a more intimate experience. Artists will be performing at outdoor locations which have been chosen for their incredible scenery, showcasing the beautiful Croatian coastline and historic landscape.
Other highlights of the festival will include DJ Maestro performing an exclusive set on the island of Lokrum (aka Qarth in Game of Thrones) including tracks from his recently released ‘Nina Simone Little Girl Blue Remixed’ album as part of the Soundplate CMA showcase; plus expect club parties til sunrise, great food and bars, unspoiled beaches and much more.
– Tickets for CMA are available from Skiddle http://www.skiddle.com/festivals/croatia-music-adventures/
– Tickets are limited to 1500
– DJ Maestro’s set will be limited to the first 200 and the boat trip to Lokrum costs £10
– Weekend VIP passes are available (info on CMA website)
– Full line up and travel info at http://www.croatiamusicadventures.com/en/
– Closest airport: Dubrovnik