Perfect Havoc Launches 12 Days Of Christmas Music Giveaway
What a year 2020 has been. Pandemics and presidential elections aside, record labels and producers across the world have been saviours in delivering much-needed new music to keep spirits high. London-based, independent record label, Perfect Havoc, has had its most successful year to date breaking the half a billion streams barrier, signing the longest running UK No.1 single of 2020, and discovering some of the brightest young talents in the crossover house music scene. As a big thank you to every person who bought, streamed, Shazamed, and followed the Perfect Havoc story this year, the hit-making imprint has launched a 12-days of Christmas giveaway. 12 exclusive tracks from its roster of essential house artists will be available to download for free, together with 1 exclusive DJ mix, from the Perfect Havoc website.
Every day from 13th December to Christmas Day, brand new music and themed, bespoke artwork can be downloaded from platinum selling artists such as Tobtok; label stalwarts Oliver Nelson and Eat More Cake; new signings Henry Hacking and Fubu; UK chart-toppers PS1; label co-founder, Adam Griffin, and many more besides. Here’s the first track from Tobtok & Oliver Nelson ‘Don’t Stop The Music’
The cherry on the Christmas cake is that all 12-tracks will be expertly crafted into a downloadable, full-length DJ mix, fit for any Christmas party. Taking the reins on the mix are Swedish wunderkind, Tobtok and Adam Griffin who – when clubs were open – were regularly seen packing dancefloors from London to LA at Perfect Havoc club nights in their b2b sets.
Adam Griffin says, “It’s been an incredibly difficult year for everyone. We’ve all faced problems from the COVID-19 pandemic and from other sources. We wanted to give something back, so we dreamt up the 12 free days of downloads pre-Christmas. For the producers who’ve had an exceedingly tough time being unable to express themselves and their music at the weekends, their generosity here is incredibly kind and epitomises the Perfect Havoc spirit. We hope you everyone enjoys these as much as we do giving them! We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a much better new year.”
Over the 12 days of Christmas, expect musical treats from:
- Tobtok and Oliver Nelson – since day one the Swedes have been flying the Perfect Havoc flag as solo producers but also as a duo. They last appeared together on the label with Todd Terry on ‘All Of Me’ in February, while Tobtok has been smashing out tracks all year long. His latest track, ‘New Levels’ crashed through the 700k stream barrier on Spotify this December.
- PS1 – one of Perfect Havoc’s success stories of 2020. The unknown producer broke the Top 20 in the UK singles chart with house hit, ‘Fake Friends’.
- Freejak – described my Mistajam as “a crazy talented individual”, Freejak debuted on Perfect in April with ‘Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get’.
- Josh Hunter – was welcomed to Perfect Havoc in August with the infectious, 90s-inspired piano house number, ‘Told You Once’.
- Damon Hess – more irresistible piano house from Hess who joined the Perfect Havoc family in April with ‘Look At You’. Expect more of this in his Christmas download.
- Pablo Bravas – a guaranteed party-starting track comes from long-time friend of the label (a.k.a. Blonde). He always delivers on the remix front and on rocking the dancefloor at Perfect Havoc club nights.
- PARX – quirky and creative, Parx makes club stomping music, as seen on ‘Two Step’ on Perfect Havoc back in February.
- Fubu and Henry Hacking – Scottish producer Fubu impressed with his rework of ‘Freak Like Me’ in collab with Tobtok in May earning a whopping 1.3million streams. Now he teams up with Music Week Upfront Chart No.1 artist, Henry Hacking who hit the top spot with ‘New Love’ in July.
- Eat More Cake – from CamelPhat to Danny Howard, everyone loves Eat More Cake. He’s been a regular on Perfect Havoc since 2018 with standout singles including ‘Memories’.
- Tom Hall – signed to Perfect Havoc label and management in 2020, Hall is a fine remixer and producer to boot. ‘Collide’ dropped on Perfect Havoc in August.
- Tobtok and Adam G – When Sweden’s most exciting producer joins with label boss, Adam Griffin, they create serious tunes. ‘The Sting’ was a hit with Annie Nightingale and Idris Elba alike.
- Fuse – a UK top 40 duo, these Leeds Lad dropped ‘Bring The Love’ at the start of 2020 and now bring more love with a freebie tune.
Perfect Havoc’s unique brand of contagious, crossover house music has resonated with so many around the world, not just in 2020 but in growing numbers since it launched in 2015. In 2020 alone it has released 94 tracks from over 100 artists, reached fans in 93 countries, clocked 1 billion global streams, and secured 3 UK Top 10 singles and 1 UK Top 20 single. Currently holding the longest running No.1 single in 2020 in the UK for Joel Corry x MNEK’s ‘Head & Heart’ (released in partnership with Asylum / Warner), it’s an exciting time ahead for this little powerhouse of a label.